Protection of personal data
Collection of personal data
- Contact information – Name, Address, phone number, email address.
- User login information – Name, phone number, email address. This information is connected to a customer ID to be able to create a company affiliation.
- Information collected visiting the Wexiödisk website – information collected via cookies or other information provided by you during login at the company’s website.
- Product and service information including both track records of customer order sales and after sales interactions – Name, phone number, email address, company affiliation.
- Credit management information – Company reg. no/i.e. /personal code, name, address
How we collect personal data
- We collect personal data from our customers when purchasing a Wexiödisk product or service, creating a start-up protocol for a new machine installment, visiting our website, using a login interface at the Wexiödisk website, participating in collaborative events and meetings hosted by Wexiödisk, participating in research and testing of machines in order to enhance and create new features and solutions within the company’s product portfolio.
- from our third party service partners, retailers, consultants, suppliers.
The collection of personal data is strictly used for purposes to give you the best user experience of the company’s products and services as well as to facilitate the interaction between you and Wexiödisk that lies within the confines of the customer agreement.
Why we handle personal data and the legal basis
- In R&D purposes to be able to test, modify and enhance the product range to comply with the customer present and future needs – Personal data according to no. 1 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by legitimate interest.
- To communicate with customers via marketing communication channels - Personal data according to no. 1 and 4 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by both consent and legitimate interest. This to be able to provide to all interesting parties with information regarding the company’s products and services and upcoming events as well as technical information about the products and services purchased.
- To be able to execute and deliver requested products and services to the company’s customers - Personal data according to no. 1, 2, 4 and 5 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by the contract fulfillment.
- For troubleshooting and after sales purposes - Personal data according to no. 1, 2, and 4 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by the contract fulfillment.
- To be able to communicate with our customers in various customer service related matters such as product and service purchases, login issues, user guidance etc. - Personal data according to no. 1, 2, 3 and 4 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by contract fulfillment and legitimate interest.
- To evaluate feedback about the company’s products, services or marketing events - Personal data according to no. 1 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by legitimate interest.
- To manage and operate our websites and other applications, including if used the online registration profile - Personal data according to no. 1 and 2 above. The legal basis for handling personal data is supported by the contract fulfillment and legitimate interest.
The treatment of your consent
Where the handling of personal data is based on a consent given by you, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will however not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
The sharing of personal data
- as required by law, to comply with legal process and/or to respond to requests sent out from public and government authorities.
- with companies within the owner structure of Wexiödisk, i.e. Ali Group S.r.l, Italy.
- with service providers and suppliers trusted to provide services and installments on the behalf of Wexiödisk.
- to enforce our terms and conditions.
- to protect our rights.
Decisions regarding marketing information
You have certain choices regarding how we use and share your personal data for marketing purposes. Subject to your consent, Wexiödisk may send you information about products, services, events and promotions. The communication may be sent via different channels such as email, post and social media.
Security measures ensuring the protection of personal data
We will store your personal data for as long as it may be required by law, or as required under any contractual agreement. If there is no legal requirement, we will retain information about you only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose/s for which it was collected.
International transfers of personal data
Being part of a global company group (Ali Group S.r.l., Italy), Wexiödisk may store your personal data in the European Union or at other locations where we or our service providers and suppliers are located or have their servers.
How to contact us
Contact information to the data protection contact person at Wexiödisk:
Wexiödisk AB │ Mårdvägen 4 │ SE 352 45 Växjö│Sweden │email@example.com