THROUGH-FEED FOR AN EFFICIENT FLOW
WD-100GR PPE is equipped with ECO-FLOW, which recovers energy from the previous wash cycle to reuse in the next wash cycle. Drier air is sucked into the machine and the equipment dry far more quickly and effectively. Since the steam is condensed, the working environment is improved. The heat recovery system means that the machine only consumes cold water during operation.
WD-100GR PPE now features a new loading table and refined cassette design, which further simplifies handling with improved logistics and a lower stacking height.
- Steam reduction as standard
- Save energy and drying time with the condensing unit ECO-FLOW
- No pre-washing or scrubbing by hand thanks to powerful washing with water and granules
- Great hygiene and rapid drying with spin cycles
- Heat recovery and a condensing battery reduce steam in the room
- Complete dishwashing system with loading table and trolley
- Easy servicing - can be performed from the front or the side
- Effective dishwashing and high capacity with double rinse system
Effective and hygienic
Avoid heavy lifting, while getting great wash results with one clean and one dirty side in the washroom. While a cassette is being washed, you can prepare the other, which reduces the time for changing the loads. This increases the capacity and creates an efficient flow in the washroom. You can also separate dirty and clean dishes more effectively and hygienically. In smaller spaces, where throughput is not possible, the WD-100GR PPE can also be supplied as a front-loaded only machine.
A complete warewashing system
With well thought-out accessories such as a loading table and trolley, dish handling is simplified and the need for heavy lifting significantly reduced. A refined cassette design further improves logistics and achieves a lower loading height.
Find more about our accessories here
Smart heat recovery
The WD-100GR is equipped with ECO-FLOW, which recovers energy is taken from the previous wash cycle to reuse in the next. Fresh air is sucked into the machine and the dishes dry far more quickly and effectively. Since the steam is condensed, the working environment is improved. The heat recovery means that the machine only consumes cold water during operation.